Made With Our
- Salt and pepper
- 2-3 pounds trimmed boneless Boston pork butt or blade roast
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 bottle Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Peach Whiskey Sauce
- 6 sandwich buns
- Cole slaw, optional
- Rub salt and pepper over Boston pork butt or blade roast. Heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat in a heavy ovenproof cooking pot with a lid. Brown the roast on all sides.
- Cover pot and roast in a preheated 325 degree F. oven for 2 1/2-3 hours until the pork can be pulled apart with a fork.
- Shred the pork, removing excess fat, and toss with Roasted Peach Whiskey Sauce.
- Serve warm on a sandwich bun. Top with coleslaw (optional).