Made With Our
- For the ice cream-
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon Stonewall Kitchen Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Coffee Caramel Sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- For the glazed nuts-
- 1 cup nuts (pecans, walnuts or almonds)
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Maine Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- For the ice cream-pour ingredients into your ice cream maker until thick and creamy.
- For the glazed nuts- Place a piece of wax paper next to your cook top.
- Heat the Maine Maple Syrup and butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat until bubbly.
- Add the nuts and stir continuously until the nuts are fully glazed, the moisture has begun to evaporate, and it becomes more difficult to stir.
- Spread the nuts out on the wax paper making sure the nuts are separated. Allow to cool completely.