- 1/2 cup toasted coconut
- 1 1/4 pounds chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup flour
- Salt and pepper
- 5 Tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Mango Chutney
- Fresh grated lime peel (optional)
- Cilantro, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup water
- To toast the coconut spread it on a sheet pan at 350 degrees F. for 6-8 minutes.
- Combine the flour, salt and pepper. Dredge the chicken in the flour mixture.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat melt the butter. Add the chicken and cook the tenders several minutes on each side until golden and cooked through.
- Sprinkle the curry powder over the cooked chicken.
- Add the Mango Chutney and water and continue to heat. Sprinkle with fresh grated lime peel and cilantro if desired.
- Sprinkle toasted coconut after you have glazed the chicken tenders with the Mango Chutney sauce.
- Serve immediately.