- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 jar Stonewall Kitchen Cranberry Horseradish Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced shallot
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) bag fresh spinach leaves, stemmed, washed and dried
- 3 Macintosh apples, cored and thinly sliced with skin on
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup crumbled Stilton or your favorite cheese (preferably blue, feta, or goat)
- For dressing, place all ingredients in a bowl and whisk until combined.
- For salad, toss all ingredients in a bowl or arrange on a salad platter. Drizzle with dressing.