- Line the bottom of a 10-inch spring-form pan with parchment or wax paper.
- Place the vanilla wafers in a food processor and pulse until they are fine crumbs. Add melted butter. Press crumb mixture evenly into the pan to cover the bottom and up the sides about 1-inch. Place in freezer.
- Spread half of the ice cream over crust. Return to freezer until firm.
- Remove from freezer, spread Spiced Rum Butterscotch Sauce or Coffee Caramel Sauce over ice cream and sprinkle with peanuts. Return to freezer until firm.
- Spread with remaining ice cream. Freeze again until firm.
- Press chopped chocolate caramel and peanut bar onto the top of the torte. Freeze at least 4 hours.
- Slice and serve with Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce.