- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Peanut Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili oil (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon pickled ginger
- 1 pound green beans or long beans, ends trimmed
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Sesame seeds, toasted for garnish
- Combine Roasted Garlic Peanut Sauce, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, and chili oil. Set aside.
- Cut pickled ginger into strips.
- Parboil beans in water with baking soda (to preserve green color) until tender-crisp.
- Drain beans, toss with Roasted Garlic Peanut Sauce Dressing and garnish with pickled ginger and toasted sesame seeds.