- 1 fresh ripe pineapple, peeled, cored and sliced into 1/2-inch rounds
- 1 jar Sea Salt Caramel Sauce
- 1 1/2 pints vanilla ice cream
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. When hot lightly oil the grill grate.
- Grill pineapple slices about 2 minutes per side until heated through and grill marks appear.
- Brush Sea Salt Caramel Sauce on both sides of the pineapple slices and continue grilling 1-2 minutes more.
- Serve pineapple with vanilla ice cream and additional Sea Salt Caramel Sauce.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients