- 8 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for about 20 minutes
- 1 pound flank steak or skirt steak cut into thin slices
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1/2 can crushed pineapple
- Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Peanut Sauce
- Prepare teriyaki sauce by combining all above ingredients except steak and skewers.
- Place steak on bamboo skewers and pour marinade over them. Cover and let sit for 2-3 hours.
- When ready to grill, heat grill and cook until steak is about medium. Remember the steak is very thin and will not take long.
- Serve with Roasted Garlic Peanut Sauce for dipping.