- 1 pound cake or angel food cake, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese, softened
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Lemon Curd
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated lemon peel
- 3 cups fresh berries (such as sliced strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries)
- In a mixer, fitted with a whisk attachment, whisk the mascarpone cheese. Slowly add the heavy cream and whisk on high making sure the cream is incorporated into the cheese. Scrape down sides of bowl periodically. Whisk until mixture is thick and forms soft peaks.
- Add the vanilla and sugar, mix. Gently fold in the jar of Lemon Curd and lemon peel.
- In a trifle bowl, measuring approximately 8 1/2-inches high and 5-inches wide, layer 1/2 of the cake cubes, 1/3 of the lemon cream mixture, and 1/3 of the berries. Repeat these layers and end with the last 1/3 of the lemon cream topped with the last of the berries.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
Out of stock until Sat Oct 08 2016