- 10 ounces cheese tortellini
- 10 ounces fresh cooked lobster meat (approximately three 1 1/4 pound lobsters), chopped
- 1/2 cup grilled corn kernels
- 1/3 cup roasted red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon scallions, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette, or to taste
- Cook tortellini according to package instructions. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Combine tortellini, lobster, corn, red bell pepper, scallions, parsley and Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette. Toss gently. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.