- 2 1/2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes peeled, cut into equal size large chunks
- 1/2 cup light cream
- 1/2-3/4 cup whole milk
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- 3 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Maple Bacon Onion Jam
- 1 Tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place potatoes into a large pot of cold well salted water. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Potatoes are done when a fork or knife easily slips into the center.
- While the potatoes are cooking heat the cream, milk and butter in a small saucepan over low heat until the butter melts. Add the Maple Bacon Onion Jam and stir until melted. Add the chives and salt.
- Drain potatoes in a colander. Return potatoes to the pot. Turn the heat back on to low and stir the potatoes to dry them. Turn the burner off. Mash the potatoes. Add the heated cream mixture and salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately. *For cheesy potatoes add 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.