- Trim fat and rind from ham. Score outside of ham in diamond pattern.
- Place ham on rack coated with cooking spray and place in shallow roasting pan.
- Combine 1/4 cup Maine Maple Syrup, 2 Tablespoons Maine Maple Champagne Mustard, orange rind and orange juice; stir well and brush over ham.
- Bake at 425 degrees F. for 5 minutes. Reduce temperature to 325 degrees F. and cook an additional 1 hour and 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Baste ham with maple syrup mixture every 30 minutes. Transfer to platter and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- Combine remaining syrup, mustard and marmalade in small saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated, stir constantly (about 3 minutes). Serve with ham.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.