Made With Our
- 2 1/4 cups Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup raisins
- In a large bowl, stir together Farmhouse Pancake & Waffle Mix, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In another bowl, cream together butter, sugar, eggs, molasses and vanilla.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to creamed mixture.
- Mix in oats, nuts and raisins.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonful on greased cookie sheets two inches apart.
- Bake in a preheated 325° F oven for 15 minutes. Let cool slightly before removing from pan.