- 1 package Crescent Rolls
- 3 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Peach Amaretto Jam, divided
- 4 Tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles.
- Place 1 heaping teaspoon of jam on the wide end of triangle. Roll up, starting at widest end. Curve into crescent shape. Brush with melted butter.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden. Cool on wire rack 10 minutes.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.