Cranberry Brie Bites - Makes 18 Brie Bites
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Apple Cranberry Chutney
- 2 puff pastry sheets
- 1 Brie triangle, chilled
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut puff pastry sheets into approximately 3 inch squares and place into mini muffin tins, pressing them into the shape of the tin.
- Place a 1 inch slice of brie in the center of the pastry and top with 1 Tbsp Stonewall Kitchen Apple Cranberry Chutney.
- Bake 10 minutes or until pastry corners are toasted light brown. Let cool 5 minutes before serving.