Jack-O-Lantern Layered Mexican Dip
- 1 - 16 oz. can of refried beans
- 1 - 4.5 oz. can of chopped green chiles
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 avocadoes, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Black Bean Salsa
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 2 cups shredded orange cheddar cheese
- Blue corn tortilla chips, triangle shape
- Sliced black olives, drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a greased deep pie dish, spread the refried beans and then layer the green chiles.
- For the next layer combine the sour cream and the mayonnaise and spread over the chiles. Continue layering the avocadoes, lemon juice, Stonewall Kitchen Black Bean Salsa, scallions, and cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until heated through and bubbly.
- Decorate top of dip with three tortilla chips forming the eyes and nose of the jack-o-lantern. Use the sliced black olives to form a mouth.
- Serve hot with additional tortilla chips.