Bourbon Molasses Barbecue Ribs - Serves 6.
- Approximately 6 lbs. of baby back ribs
- One bottle of Stonewall Kitchen Bourbon Molasses Sauce
- Chicken Stock
- Place two sides (approximately 6 lbs.) of baby back ribs in a large stockpot.
- Cover with 50/50 mixture of water and chicken stock. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a low boil and cook covered 1 hour and 15 minutes. Remove ribs and brush with Stonewall Kitchen Bourbon Molasses Barbecue Sauce.
- Grill ribs or wrap in foil and bake at 200-250 degree F for approximately 30 minutes, until meat is tender. If baking place ribs under the broiler a few minutes for a crispy glaze. Baste with additional sauce while cooking.