Pecan Pancakes with Maple Glazed Apples
- In a medium bowl whisk together the Farmhouse Pancake & Waffle Mix and pecans. Whisk in egg, milk or buttermilk, melted butter and Maine Maple Syrup.
- Heat griddle to 350 degree F and grease with butter. Ladle pancake batter onto griddle and flip when air bubbles begin to pop and pancake is golden brown. Turn once and cook until done.
- Repeat for remaining pancake better.
- For the maple glazed apples melt 1 Tablespoon butter in a medium skillet set over medium heat. Sauté apple slices, spices and syrup until the apples are tender and caramelized.
- Serve apples over pancakes with additional maple syrup.