Peach Bellini Shortbread Bars
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Bellini Jam
- 1/2 cup Sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. *Grease a 9 X 13 inch pan.
- In a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the butter and the sugar until light and fluffy. Add the vanilla and mix. Add the flour and salt; blend until crumb mixture is formed. Spread the shortbread dough evenly in the prepared pan. Spread the Bellini jam over dough within ½ inch of the edge. Sprinkle almonds over the jam.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until dough is golden brown and bars are cooked in the center. Cool on a rack. Cut into bars.