Spicy Habanero Shrimp
- 1-1/2 pounds peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Habanero Mango Hot Sauce
- 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves, stems removed and gently torn into small pieces
- Marinate 1-½ pounds of peeled and deveined raw shrimp in ¼ cup plus 2 Tbsp. Stonewall Kitchen Habanero Mango Hot Sauce for at least 2 hours.
- Skewer the shrimp and grill 1-2 minutes on each side until just cooked through, but still tender.
- Squeeze a little lime juice over the shrimp and garnish with gently torn cilantro leaves. Serve over your favorite rice dish