Apricot Mustard Glazed Chicken - Serves 6
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups red, yellow, and orange bell peppers, cored and sliced into strips
- 1 cup onion, sliced
- 3 pounds bone in, skin on chicken parts
- Stonewall Kitchen Apricot Mustard Glaze
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet. Saute bell peppers and onion until tender. Remove to a large greased baking dish.
- Add additional oil, if needed and sauté chicken in batches over medium-high heat until golden brown on both sides.
- Place chicken over vegetables and brush with Apricot Mustard Glaze. Bake until the chicken’s juices run clear and an internal temperature of 165 degree F is achieved. Brush chicken two more times with glaze during the cook time. Remove from oven, tent with foil and allow to stand 10 minutes before serving