Made With Our
- 20 medium-sized shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1 pound linguine
- 1 quart Stonewall Kitchen Spicy Tomato Salsa
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil, add 1 Tablespoon salt and cook pasta until al dente (about 8 minutes)
- In a hot sauté pan, add the California Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Season shrimp with salt and pepper and sauté for 1 1/2 minutes on each side.
- Add Spicy Tomato Salsa to shrimp, and warm gently.
- Drain linguine, toss with shrimp and salsa.
- Serve immediately.