- Chill stainless steel bowl.
- Shape and bake puff pastry shells.When shells are baked, let cool.
- Wash and pick through blueberries, discarding bad ones.
- Hull, clean and cut strawberries in half.
- In chilled stainless steel bowl, place all berries.
- In separate stainless steel bowl whip Lemon Curd to liquefy.
- Pour 1/2 the rum into the Lemon Curd to loosen and flavor.
- Pour remainder of rum over berries and toss in bowl, very gently.
- Lightly coat the berries with the lemon curd mixture. Spoon berry mixture into pastry shells.
- Garnish with fresh mint.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients