Made With Our
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Garlic Rosemary Citrus Sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pound (1 1/2-inch) cubes lean lamb, blotted dry
- 6 boiling onions, about 1 1/2-inches in diameter, peeled and cut in half
- 12 (1-inch) pieces yellow, red or green bell pepper
- 4 skewers
- Minced flat-leaf parsley, for garnish
- Blend yogurt, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, rosemary, Garlic Rosemary Citrus Sauce, salt and pepper together in a non-reactive bowl. Reserve 1/3 cup of the mixture for later use. Add lamb cubes and stir to cover evenly. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours or up to 2 days, turning occasionally.
- Turn on broiler and position rack about 4-5 inches from heat.
- Lift meat from yogurt mixture. Thread several cubes of meat, 3 half onions and 3 pieces of pepper on each skewer in an alternating pattern. Place on broiler pan and broil for about 6-9 minutes, depending on size, turning over halfway through the cook time.
- Meanwhile, put reserved marinade into a small saucepan and heat over medium-high heat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve 1 or 2 kabobs to each person. Sprinkle on parsley; spoon on sauce and serve.