Made With Our
For the waffles:
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Double Chocolate Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
For the topping:
- 3/4 cup whipping or heavy cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 4 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon Chambord (optional)
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce or Raspberry Liqueur Hot Fudge Sauce
- Confectioner's sugar for garnish
- For the waffles - whisk together the egg, milk and Double Chocolate Pancake & Waffle Mix in a medium bowl. Whisk in the butter. Cook waffle batter in a preheated nonstick or greased waffle maker. Allow to cool on rack while you make the cream topping.
- For the topping - whisk cream and 1/4 cup sugar until stiff peaks form. In a separate bowl mix together the remaining 1/4 cup sugar, mascarpone cheese, vanilla extract and Chambord. Fold the mascarpone mixture into the whipped cream until smooth and creamy.
- Place waffles on serving plates. Divide the mascarpone and whipped cream mixture on top of the waffles. Top with raspberries, drizzle with Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce, and dust with confectioner's sugar.