- 2 small ripe avocados
- 2 ripe mangos
- 2-3 Tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 pound fresh crabmeat
- 5 ounces mixed greens
- ½ bottle of Legal Sea Foods Seafood Remoulade Sauce
- Cantaloupe, optional
- Remove the flesh of the avocado and mangos and dice them into ½ inch pieces. Place them in a glass bowl and toss with the lemon juice.
- Add the crabmeat and remoulade sauce and toss until well coated. Add additional sauce to taste if desired. Allow to chill for 30 minutes prior to serving.
- When ready to serve, divide the mixed greens amongst 4 plates and top with the crab and mango salad. Add cantaloupe slices if desired and serve.