Savory Jam Pizza – Serves 8
- 1 12-inch prepared pizza crust
- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Hot Pepper Peach Jam (or one of our other savory jams)
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 thin strips prosciutto, sliced crosswise into thin strips
- 1/2 cup goat cheese, crumble
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup loosely packed arugula
- Preheat oven to 450 degree F.
- Place crust on a baking sheet. Spread Hot Pepper Peach Jam over crust. Evenly distribute the red onion, prosciutto, and goat cheese over crust. Bake for 10-15 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Remove from oven. Top with arugula, cut and serve immediately.