Luscious squares with a raspberry jam layer tucked between crisp sugar-cookie crust and a satisfying lemon topping.
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar, plus extra for dusting
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chilled unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon ice water, if needed
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Raspberry Jam
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Lemon Curd
- Preheat oven to 350F. Butter a 9 by 9 inch pan. Place 1 3/4 cup flour, confectioners' sugar and salt in a food processor and pulse. Add the butter and process until the dough begins to form a ball, adding the ice water if necessary.
- Press the dough evenly over the bottom of prepared pan. Bake until crust is lightly golden, about 20 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 30 minutes, then spread jam evenly over the crust.
- Carefully pour the lemon curd over the jam layer, making sure to keep the two layers separate. Bake until curd topping is set, approx. 20 min., but watching carefully. Let cool in pan.
- Dust with confectioners sugar and cut into squares with a serrated knife. Keep cool until ready to serve.