Stuffed Tomatoes with Lemon Dill Cocktail Sauce
- 2 ears of corn, husked
- 1 red pepper, diced small
- 1 bunch cilantro, cleaned with leaves and stems removed – discard stems
- 8-10 Oxacan or any medium tomatoes, or small tomatoes (not cherry)
- Stonewall Kitchen Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup Stonewall Kitchen Lemon Dill Cocktail Sauce
- Cut tomatoes in half, lengthwise. Remove seeds, keeping tomato intact.
- Roast corn over flame of gas stove, or grill.
- Remove corn from cob.
- Saute corn in pan with small amount of oil. While warm, toss corn with ½ cup Lemon Dill Cocktail Sauce, diced red peppers, salt and pepper to taste. Remove corn from pan. Add cilantro leaves to corn mixture. (If leaves are large, tear them into pieces.)
- Stuff tomatoes with roasted corn mixture. Arrange on a plate.
- Drizzle olive oil over stuffed tomatoes.