- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled and cut into ½” cubes
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- ½ yellow onion, chopped
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/3 cup Maple Bacon Onion Jam or Bourbon Bacon Jam
- ½ Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup Sriracha Aioli
- 1 Tablespoon heavy cream
- 4 eggs
- Scallions, sliced, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F; Toss cubed butternut, 1 teaspoon salt and oil together and spread evenly over a parchment lined baking sheet. Roast for 45 minutes, turning once half way through.
- While butternut is roasting, sauté bacon over medium heat until it begins to crisp. Remove bacon from pan and place on a paper towel lined plate. Drain all but about 1 Tablespoon of bacon grease from pan. Add onion and sauté until tender, about 5-8 minutes.
- Add Maple Bacon Onion Jam or Bourbon Bacon Jam, vinegar, ½ teaspoon of salt and pepper to onions and stir to combine. Add roasted butternut squash and toss to coat. Remove from heat and add bacon.
- Combine Stonewall Kitchen Sriracha Aioli, heavy cream and ½ teaspoon of salt in a small bowl. Slowly pour in melted butter and continue to whisk until combined.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, add a splash of white vinegar and swirl water with a spoon in a circular motion. Crack egg into a small bowl and gently pour the egg into the center of the pot. Cook until desired doneness and repeat with remaining eggs.
- Top the Butternut Bacon Hash with eggs, Sriracha hollandaise and a sprinkle of scallions and serve.