- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Wash and boil the potatoes until a fork goes through them easily without much force. Remove from the water and allow to cool slightly.
- Drizzle 2 Tablespoons of avocado oil on a baking sheet and spread it around to cover the sheet (for extra crispy potatoes, do not line the baking sheet with anything). Arrange the boiled potatoes on the tray allowing enough room to smash the potatoes.
- Place the bottom of a glass or measuring cup on top of each potato and gently flatten them until they are about ¼” thick. Drizzle with the remaining avocado oil and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove the baking sheet and gently flip each potato. Return to oven for an additional 10 minutes, or until the potatoes are crisp and golden (this will vary based on how thin you pressed your potato).
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly. Place the smashed potatoes onto a serving tray. Drizzle with Sriracha Aioli, sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and serve hot.