Made With Our
- 12 ounces Stonewall Kitchen Spaghetti or Spaghettoni Pasta
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound ground sweet Italian sausage
- 6 ounces button, baby bella or cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 3 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Truffle Marinara Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- Cook pasta according to package instructions and drain.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add sausage and sauté until brown, stirring frequently to break up large chunks. Drain fat. Remove meat and set aside.
- Heat remaining 2 Tablespoons olive oil in the sauté pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms and sauté until tender. Add spinach and cook until spinach is limp, but still bright green. Add the sausage and Truffle Marinara Sauce and bring to a simmer. Add pasta to sauce, toss to coat and serve garnished with pine nuts and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese shaved thin using a vegetable peeler.