- 1/4 cup Pineapple Sriracha Jam
- 1/4 cup light olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 3 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup snap peas, chiffonade
- 1/2 cup lightly salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, small dice
- Combine Pineapple Sriracha Jam, olive oil, vinegar and ginger in a small bowl. Whisk until uniformly mixed.
- Combine cabbage, carrots, snap peas, peanuts and bell pepper in a serving bowl. Toss dressing into cabbage mixture. Serve.