Made With Our
- 5 medium potatoes, red or white, quartered
- 1 turnip, peeled and cut into thick matchstick slices
- 1 small bag of baby carrots or 4 medium carrots cut the same as the turnip
- 1 box frozen Brussels sprouts
- 1 bag frozen pearl onions
- 1 can whole beets, quartered
- 2 teaspoons minced shallot
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Bourbon Molasses Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 6 Tablespoons canola oil
- • 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To make dressing, in food processor blend shallot, Bourbon Molasses Mustard, brown sugar and vinegar. Slowly drizzle in the canola oil until blended. Alternatively, you can finely chop one shallot and combine with mustard and brown sugar and vinegar. Whisk in canola oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Precook all vegetables except beets, which can be heated on the stovetop.
- Put all vegetables in a bowl and gently toss with dressing while warm.
- Serve with crusty bread and soft cheese.