- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1” pieces
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup green onion, chopped
- 1 jar Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Combine flour, cornstarch, garlic powder, 2 teaspoons salt and chicken thighs in a zip lock bag and shake ensuring all chicken pieces are covered.
- Add vegetable oil to a large wok so the oil is about 2” deep. Heat oil over medium/high heat until the temperature reaches between 325°-350°F.
- Shake excess flour mixture off of chicken pieces. Add to oil one piece at a time, ensuring they do not touch. Once the pan is full, fry until for approximately 5 minutes, flip and continue frying until browned. Remove from oil with a slotted spoon and put onto a baking sheet lined with paper towels and repeat process with remaining chicken.
- Remove all oil from wok, leaving behind about 1 Tablespoon. Return to medium/low heat, add garlic and saute until tender. Add vinegar, salt and Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce. Mix until combined and add chicken.
- Saute chicken and sauce until chicken is well coated and sauce begins to thicken. Remove from heat and toss with green onions. Serve over rice.
*Optional add ins: Broccoli, Cashews and/or Pineapple Chunks.