Made With Our
- 2 pears, cored and sliced thin
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 medium delicata squash (around 1 ¼ pounds), halved, seeds removed and cut into ½-inch slices
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 6 cups mixed baby salad greens, washed and dried
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3-4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled Stonewall Kitchen Balsamic Fig Dressing
- Maple Balsamic Dressing Olive oil & Balsamic Dressing or Cranberry Ginger Dressing
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut pears in half lengthwise. Cut into 1/2-inch wedges and remove the seeds using a paring knife. Toss in 1 Tablespoon oil and spread out on a parchment paper or foil lined, rimmed baking sheet.
- Cut the delicata squash in half lengthwise. Remove seeds with a spoon and discard. Cut squash into 1/2-inch slices. Toss in 1 Tablespoon oil. Season with salt and pepper. Spread out on a parchment paper or foil lined baking sheet.
- Make sure the pans are not overcrowded. Bake pears and squash about 25-30 minutes or until slightly tender and golden brown, turnover half way through cook time.
- Set aside to cool. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F.
- Spread pecans out on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for 5-8 minutes or until aromatic and golden brown.
- Place salad greens in a salad bowl. Top with pears, squash, pecans, cranberries and blue cheese. Toss with enough salad dressing to lightly coat the salad greens and serve immediately.