- Preheat oven to 425° Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Country Mayup, Farmhouse Green Relish, Red Wine Vinegar and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Dust a flat surface with flour. Roll out the pizza dough into a large rectangle, so the dough is about ¼ - ½” thick. Let it sit for 5-10 minutes to rise.
- Spread the Country Mayup mixture down the middle of the bread, about 4” wide, leaving the top and bottom 2” without. Lay the sliced corned beef on top. Top that with the drained sauerkraut and then top with the cheese.
- Brush the top and bottom sections that are not covered with the egg and water mixture. Fold them over the fillings and secure the sides. With a lightly floured, sharp knife, cut the sides of the bread that are not covered with filling at a diagonal to make strips that are about 1” wide. Starting at the top of the bread, cross one strip over the filling at a diagonal. Then, cross the top strip of the other side over to start the braid. Continue to do so until all strips have crossed and the bread is cover. Try to ensure you have as few holes in the top as possible.
- Brush the top and sides of the bread with the remaining egg mixture. Sprinkle the top with caraway seeds if desired.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the bread has become a golden brown and the cheese has begun to bubble through the cracks. Remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes. Slice and serve warm.
/* AudioEye Tag Added on 3/5/20 */