- In a small bowl, whisk together the Sea Salt & Vinegar Aioli and red wine vinegar. Place the chicken tenders into a large zip lock bag and cover with the aioli-vinegar mixture. Place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place the panko breadcrumbs on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for 5 minutes, tossing halfway through. Remove when they are slightly browned.
- In a large bowl, toss together the toasted panko breadcrumbs and the crushed chips.
- Remove the chicken tenders from the marinade and coat with the breadcrumb mixture until fully covered and place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake the chicken tenders for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and flip them over and continue to bake an additional 10 minutes until browned and crisp.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly. Serve with additional Sea Salt & Vinegar Aioli for dipping.