Made With Our
- For the waffles:
- 1 medium egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tablespoons water
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Pancake & Waffle Mix
- For the topping:
- 1/2 cup heavy or whipped cream
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 1/2 cup kiwi, skin removed and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh mango, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh papaya, diced
- 1/4 cup Tropical Fruit Jam, Mimosa Jam , Tangerine Marmalade or Lemon Pear Marmalade
- 1 star fruit, sliced for garnish
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spread coconut out on a baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes or until the coconut is golden brown. Set aside.
- For the waffles - whisk together the egg, water and butter until uniformly mixed. Add the Farmhouse Pancake & Waffle Mix and whisk until blended. Cook batter in a preheated nonstick or greased waffle maker until golden brown. Set waffles aside on a rack until ready to use.
- For the topping - in a mixer fitted with a whisk attachment on high speed, or use a hand mixer, whip the cream until soft peaks form. Mix in sugar and vanilla.
- Combine the pineapple, kiwi, mango, papaya and 2 Tablespoons Tropical Fruit Jam in a medium bowl and stir until fruit is well coated with the jam.
- Spread remaining Tropical Fruit Jam over each waffle. Top with fruit, sweetened whipped cream and garnish with toasted coconut and star fruit. Serve immediately.