Made With Our
- 1 small butternut squash (around 1 pound), peeled, halved, seeds removed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds with the hull removed-can be purchases at most grocery stores)
- 6 cups mixed baby salad greens, washed and dried
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3-4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- Stonewall Kitchen Balsamic Fig Dressing Maple Balsamic Dressing Olive Oil & Balsamic Dressing or Cranberry Ginger Dressing
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Toss the squash in oil to lightly coat and season with salt and pepper. Spread out on a parchment paper or foil lined rimmed baking sheet. Make sure the pan is not overcrowded. Bake squash about 25-30 minutes or until slightly tender and golden brown. Turnover half way through cook time. Set aside to cool. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F.
- Spread pepitas out on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place salad greens in a salad bowl. Top with squash, pepitas, cranberries and blue cheese. Toss with enough salad dressing to lightly coat the salad greens and serve immediately.