- 1 pound uncooked pasta (such as radiatore)
- 1 bottle Bacon Caesar Dressing
- 3 cups vegetables (such as snap peas, tomatoes, asparagus, broccoli etc.) cut into bite size pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Salt and pepper
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Reserve about 1 cup of the water the pasta was cooked in. Drain pasta and cool.
- Combine pasta, dressing and vegetables. Toss to evenly coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. If pasta salad seems dry add a little of the reserved pasta water. Serve at room temperature.