- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, shredded
- ½ cup Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Additional Chipotle Ranch Dressing for dipping
- Combine chicken and ½ cup Chipotle Ranch Dressing together and mix until all chicken is coated.
- Lay tortillas on a flat surface and fill the bottom half of each with ½ cup shredded chicken, ¼ cup black beans and ½ cup cheese. Fold tortillas in half to create a quesadilla.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Place quesadillas on skillet and cook each side until cheese is melted and tortillas have browned slightly. Serve hot with additional dressing for dipping.