- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit. Prepare pie crust in the bottom of a 9” pie pan.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter. Add brown sugar and stir until smooth and uniform.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the corn syrup and Espresso Martini Mixer. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs. Slowly begin to pour in the sugar mixture, whisking constantly while you pour.
- Add the pecans to the pie crust. Carefully pour the egg and sugar mixture over the pecans. Cover lightly with aluminum foil and bake on the middle rack for 20 minutes.
- Remove aluminum foil and bake an additional 40-45 minutes, until center is slightly jiggly, but set.
- Remove pie from oven and allow to cool completely, a minimum of 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Serve with fresh whipped cream.