- 16 ounces (2 blocks) cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Everything Aioli
- ¼ cup diced scallions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 – 4 slices crisp bacon, crumbled
- Everything Seasoning, for garnish
- Mini Bagels, Endive Leaves, Carrot Sticks, Celery Sticks, etc. for dipping
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese until it is smooth. Add the Everything Aioli and mix until fully incorporated.
- Remove bowl from mixer and fold in the scallions, cheddar cheese and crumbled bacon with a rubber spatula.
- Remove the mixture from bowl and place it on a parchment paper lined dinner plate. Using your spatula, shape the cheese mixture into a disc. Make a hole in the middle to create a bagel shape. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- When ready to serve, remove from parchment and place on serving dish. Sprinkle the top with everything seasoning and serve with desired dippers.