Made With Our
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 6 cups baby kale or sliced Tuscan kale, washed and dried
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- Stonewall Kitchen Sesame Ginger Salad Dressing
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut pears in half lengthwise. Cut into 1/2-inch wedges and remove the seeds using a paring knife. Toss in 1 Tablespoon oil and spread out on a parchment paper or foil lined, rimmed baking sheet.
- Trim the bottoms off of the Brussels sprouts and cut in half lengthwise. Toss in 2
- Tablespoons oil. Season with salt and pepper. Spread out on parchment paper or foil lined baking sheet.
- Make sure the pans are not overcrowded. Bake pears and Brussels sprouts about 25-35 minutes or until slightly tender and golden brown, turnover half way through cook time. Set aside to cool. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F.
- Spread almonds out on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for 5-8 minutes or until aromatic and golden brown.
- Place kale in a salad bowl. Top with pears, Brussels sprouts, golden raisins and almonds. Toss with enough salad dressing to lightly coat the salad and serve immediately.