- 1 lb shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1 cup Mediterranean Grille Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 cup Isreali Couscous, prepared as directed
- 2 cups mixed vegetables, chopped (Tomatoes, Olives, Asparagus, Bell Pepper, Etc.)
- ½ cup feta cheese, cut into ¼” cubes
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt & Pepper
- Fresh Lemon
- Marinate shrimp in ½ cup Mediterranean Grille Sauce for a minimum of 2 hours in refrigerator.
- After shrimp has marinated, heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp and saute until cooked through.
- Toss vegetables, couscous, prepared shrimp, feta, parsley and remaining grille sauce in a large bowl until well incorporated. Add additional sauce, salt, pepper and fresh lemon to taste and serve.