- 1, 1-pound ball refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 Tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 2 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup Stonewall Kitchen Pure Maple Cream
- ½ cup pecans, chopped and toasted
- Thaw frozen dough according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a deep-dish 9-inch pie pan.
- Roll dough into a rectangle approximately 10 inches by 6 inches.
- Brush surface of the dough with melted butter.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over dough.
- Roll up the dough forming a 10-inch long roll. Carefully cut into ten rounds, each about 1-inch thick, with a sharp knife.
- Sprinkle toasted pecans over the bottom of the pie plate. Warm maple cream in the microwave briefly and drizzle over the nuts.
- Place the dough rounds, spiral side up about an inch apart, over the sauce. Let the dough rise in a warm place for approximately 30 minutes or until they have doubled in size. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool 5-10 minutes. Turn pie pan over onto a serving dish. Scrape any additional sauce onto the buns and serve warm.
/* AudioEye Tag Added on 3/5/20 */