- Place the jelly in a small saucepan and heat over medium-low heat, whisking until it has thinned out and is smooth. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, add the heavy cream and beat with the whisk attachment until stiff peaks are formed.
- Gently fold the softened ice cream into the whipped cream until it is mostly combined. Pour the cooled jelly (reserving about ¼ cup for garnish if desired) into the ice cream mixture and continue to fold until the jelly has been well incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into the premade pie crust. Drizzle with the reserved jelly (reheat if needed to obtain a pourable consistency). Place in freezer overnight.
- Remove from freezer, slice and enjoy!