Made With Our
- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Brussels sprouts
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 pound homemade or store bought pizza dough
- Corn meal
- 1/2 cup baby bella mushrooms, stems removed and sliced
- 1/4 cup roasted red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup baby kale
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Combine Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce, ricotta cheese and Parmesan cheese. Stir until uniformly mixed. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Trim stem ends of Brussels sprouts and remove damaged leaves. Cut in half if large. Toss with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Spread out on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the sprouts are crisp on the outside and tender inside.
- Increase oven temperature to 450° F.
- Roll pizza dough out to desired thickness (about 14 inches in diameter).
- Sprinkle cornmeal over pizza stone or pan (preheat pan if crispy crust is desired). Place dough on top. Spread butternut squash cheese mixture over the dough to within an inch of the edge. Then layer Brussels sprouts, mushrooms, bell pepper, bacon and mozzarella over the top. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the crust is crisp and golden. Sprinkle kale over pizza. Cut and serve.