Made With Our
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Chunky Peanut Butter
- 2 eggs, room temperature, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup buttermilk (or 3/4 cup milk and 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice)
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chip chunks
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a mixer fitted with the paddle attachment cream the butter, brown sugar and peanut butter.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and continue to mix.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl by whisking.
- On low speed, add the flour mixture alternately with the buttermilk to the butter/peanut butter mixture. Do not over mix. Gently fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Evenly divide the batter into the muffin pan. Bake for 20-23 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffin comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before serving. Delicious with a spoonful of jam!